Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Coral, Black & Holo Skittlette ♥

Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coral, Black & Holo Skittlette ♥

♥♥♥

Hello, sorry I didn't post yesterday, I woke up very late. I did some chores around the house and went for a walk with Nahla, I went for a long walk since I woke up so late, for about 2 hours, it was super fun, she played with a bunch of dogs, and I chatted with their owners. About an hour after I got home I went for a second walk, this one was for just one hour.
But I'm here now, and this is what I have on right now. I haven't done a skittlette mani in a while, so it was about time. I was gonna stamp with black polish, but the hole turned out much better, and prettier than the black. I used the plate M55, there's no brand, so I don't really know :/








It's not very creative, it's simple, but I love the way this turned out! ♥