Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Tiffany Blue & Holographic ♥

Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tiffany Blue & Holographic ♥

♥♥

How are you doing?
Yesterday I saw this post from Hazel, and felt in love, I had to try to 'recreate' it. Well, not really recreate it, I love Tiffany blue, and my For Audrey from China Glaze is my baby, all I had to do was layer a holographic top coat over it, so I would get the holo effect and not loose the polish color.
This combo is great, and because Hefesto is a top coat, can't be worn on it's own, you get a wide range of colors to play with, I'll have to try some other colors later.
It had been a while since I didn't smudge my nails, or went to sleep with them still a bit wet and getting my sheets marked on the polish. I took a little nap last night, and when I woke up it was still completely smooth.

Bonus Pictures: 12 different colors on a nail wheel layered with Hefesto. I loved the colors I picked to show you that you can layer it over any color. My two favorites were Saia Justa and Radium.
The last picture is on the sun.








BONUS:

1- Illamasqua Radium; 2- Illamasqua Rampage; 3- Illamasqua Stance; 4- Catrice Sir! Yes, Sir!; 5- Revlon Posh.

6- OPI From A To Zurich; 7- Impala Saia Justa; 8- Illamasqua Force; 9- Risquè Cenário Perfeito; 10- Colorama Quadrado Azul.
In the sun.


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
China Glaze For Audrey - 1 coats
Hits Hefesto - 1 coat
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat



*Artificial light, if not, I’ll let you know.*