Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest ♥

Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest ♥

♥♥♥

I told you I was gonna make a proper post on EMIO! 
Every Month Is Oktoberfest has a gorgeous purple black base with this perfect red shimmer. I took a picture o the bottle to show you why I call it a purple black, not the other way around. As much as I love this polish, it does have a flaw, a minor one, it's a bitch to take off and clean up. It's VERY pigmented, so cleaning your cuticles might be messy, so applying it very carefully is very important! Thankfully I didn't get any polish on my cuticles! The formula is great, it applied very smoothly.








Can you see the purple on the top? :)

This is one of my favorite polishes, and I had forgotten all about it, gotta change my top 5 list!!



POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*