Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nails Inc - Baker Street (PROPER SWATCHES AND COLOR ACCURATE)

Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nails Inc - Baker Street (PROPER SWATCHES AND COLOR ACCURATE)

♥♥♥

Hello there! Sorry for the lack of posts, but it's super cold here in Rio, and I feel like staying in bed all day, and not painting my nails at all! 
Yesterday I went out to watch "Man Of Steel", and I wanted to do something Superman related, but I failed miserably, and I ended up with skittles nails, with red, yellow and blue. When I got home last night I made two accent nails with striping tape, looked great, and when I took the pictures I saw that Baker Street's color was accurate, so I simply swatched BS on all my nails and took the pictures. I also decided to post this before the striping nails.
The pictures really are color accurate, I'm so happy ♥






This is my favorite blue ever, hope you enjoy it!


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Nails Inc Baker Street - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Icing Diamond Shield


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*