Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Love Me Some Plum.

Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love Me Some Plum.

♥♥♥

Not really! LOL The weather in Rio has been quite cold, we're used to have the temperature around 37ºC, but lately it's been around 14ºC-22ºC. Very cold during the night, but during the day the weather is good, feels good, not too cold nor too hot, but today is very cool, a bit cold, but nothing too bad. 
I was in the mood for a good dark polish, and I was thinking about Carbono from Colorama, but decided to go with Plaza Plumberry from NYC. PP has a deep and dark plum color, very pretty. Formula was a dream, so SO smooth and easy to apply.





I got this beauty in a swap almost 2 years ago, and I regret not wearing it before!!


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
NYC Plaza Plumberry - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*