Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Impala Saia Justa and Hits Hefesto ♥

Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Impala Saia Justa and Hits Hefesto ♥

♥♥♥

Remember I told you in this post that Saia Justa was one of my 2 favorites from the swatches on the nail wheel? Well, I just had to put it on. I also told you I wasn't changing my polish anytime soon, but yesterday I went for a walk at the beach with Nahla, and for the first time EVER I let her loose, without her leash. I was scared as hell, but everything worked out great, she had a great time, and so did I. She ran, she played with a lot of other dogs, and she went in the ocean, but because I was also playing with her, throwing her ball so she would catch, and getting in the ocean myself, I had some tip wear. I had to give her a bath, and then take a shower myself. As much as I was loving my nails, I don't like tip wear, it was minor, but I decided to take it off. 


Saia Justa's formula was great, no complains at all. It's a very bright and summery color, it's winter here, but who cares?! ♥







POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
CImpala Saia Justa - 2 coats
HITS Hefesto - 1 coat
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*