Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Skittlette Nails ♥

Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Skittlette Nails ♥

Hey lovelies ♥

Today's nails are quite fun. I just recently started following ChitChatNails, and let me tell you, the woman is amazing! She does this incredible manis that she calls Skittlette. And it's addicting. Once you start doing it it's hard to stop. Marta has a tutorial in her page showing you how to do it, here's the link, She also posted a 'second part' post on the how to that was done by SoNailicious, here's the link to her post.
I'm leaving here a picture taken from her blog, with her permission. You can see how amazing she is.

This is the picture that made me fall in love with skittlette manis.
Now back to my nails. In my index finger I have Revlon Cloud, the next two is China Glaze Ahoy (♥) and on my pinkie I have Icing Urban Affair. I stamped over Ahoy with Konad m57.









This was my first one, so be nice. I'm no expert, that's for sure.