Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Dots And A Heart

Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dots And A Heart

Hey loves ♥

PLEASE, pay attention to every little flaw in this mani. Not really, I'm being sarcastic, and I'm pissed!
I absolutely LOVE the way this mani looks, but like the previous post, my camera shows every single flaw!
I knew the heart wasn't really perfect, not by a long shot, but I still love it. I also love the dots I made, and the combo looks great. BUT as usual, my damn top coat cause a billion bubbles, again. And my pictures show it all.
To be honest, took me a long time to make this mani, not because it takes time, but because I couldn't decide what I wanted, I tried a lot of things, including some other nail arts, but I just wasn't happy. I tried this butterfly thing, with the same colors I'm using for this one, and when I was remaking my butterfly, cause the top coat messed it up, I made a heart, for the wings, but I decided to keep the heart, instead of making the butterfly.
I used Illamasqua Jo'Mina (♥), China Glaze For Audrey, Colorama Pétala Branca and Risquè Preto Fosco.
Because I don't have a dotting tool I used a hair clip thing, just click here to see how it looks. And it works great, so if you don't have a dotting tool that's an idea. And for the heart I used a brush and this tiny dotting tool, I know I said I didn't have any, but I bought this set of nail art brushes, and it comes with a tiny dotting tool. I made a black heart first, and then I filled it with Jo'Mina, and later I made a small line in the heat, with the tiny dotting tool.
BTW here goes a little tip, make the heart with the color you want, and then make the black line around it, I'll try that next time!