Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits Salsa

Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hits Salsa

Hello sweeties ♥♥

I have to admit that Salsa became my favorite of the collection. It's amusing to see that my opinion about each of  the polishes change. Salsa was one of my first picks, but I didn't like it very much when I had it in my hands. Last night I decided to get it over it and use Salsa already. But I thought it would be better if I layered it, and I layered it over Essie Big Spender. Salsa didn't look exactly like in the bottle, it was darker, but it won my heart and I fell in love with it.
I use one coat of Big Spender and two of Salsa. This time I used to coats of the topcoat from Colorama, which is VERY thin. Two coats is pretty much nothing, and it's not fast drying. I used the Drip Dry from OPI to fast dry it, and then, hours later, one thin coat of Seche, which made it all perfect.
By the way Salsa is a pink base polish with orange flakies :)








Hope you have fallen in love with it as well!
Love,

1 comment: