Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits Flamenco

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hits Flamenco

Hello lovely people ♥

I'm putting an end to the holo week, and I'm starting flakies week! I don't know about you guys, but I love flake polishes. First it was released with a clear base and colorful flakies, but Hits, a Brazilian brand, released a collection with 12 different flakies. Have in mind this is a 2 years old collection. The collection has 4 flakies in clear base, each one has a different color, goes from blue to orange, and one of them is all of them together, imagine how pretty it is. The other 8 flakies are bright colors, a bit of a rainbow thing, actually.
Because this is such an old collection I'm pretty sure everyone already knows it, but I'm on the mood to use it all over again.
I'm leaving here the pictures of the official release of the collection:

I told you it was a rainbow ♥


Today's choice was Flamenco. Flamenco is the red one.
I'm a BIG red polish fan, always have been. So imagine my surprise when this was first released that I didn't pick this one. I bought 10 out of the 12. The red and oranage ones were not among my picks, but after a while I decided to finally pick it, but I haven't used until now.
I used three coats to make it completely opaque, but I think that only two would have been just fine, since my nails are quite short.
I also had to use 2 coats of seche to make it completely smooth. The brush was a bit wonky, so I think that's why the flakies didn't lay flat of my nails, like the others I have tried. But I'm still very happy with the result.
As you might see, in some of the picture my fingers are quite blue, and that's because I had to use photoshop to make if more accurate. I used a different setting for the last four pictures, so I could capture the flakies better, but turned the polish into a bright orange, hence the photoshop :)








I'm sorry for all the babbling, but I appreciate it if you actually read the entire post.
Love,

2 comments:

  1. I also love flakies *.*
    really love it in your nails
    kisses
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete