Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Illamasqua Stance

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Illamasqua Stance

Hello there ♥

I've been trying to make this post for SO long, but every time I've worn this polish and tried to take pictures of it I failed. My old camera just couldn't capture the actual color.
Yesterday I was looking through my stash to pick a polish to wear and I saw Stance. I thought I should put it on, since I have a new camera. I had to poke around my camera to see if I could find a way to capture the true color, AND I DID. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was able to take pictures and get the actual color of the polish.
Back to the polish, Stance is a purple based pink polish, some might say it's a cream, but it's a jelly, and I think you can see it clearly in my pictures. Two coats as usual and one coat of Seche.








  
This is a wonderful polish, and the color is so pretty. Illamasqua became my favorite polish brand and I haven't hidden my love for it. What's your favorite Illamasqua polish?
Love,