Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: NOTD Chanel Malice

Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

NOTD Chanel Malice

HELLO ♥♥♥

Today's polish is probably my favorite polish of all time, and it is NOT blue!!! Malice was much expected by the girls on the polish world. And for a really good reason... Malice is this deep dark black based red, and it has red shimmer all over it. This polish reminds me of Illamasqua Phallic, but the red version of it. I've used Malice a lot of times already, but I had forgotten to blog about it... I was going through my stash just now and saw Malice, and I had to put it on again :)
That said, I used two coats of Malice, but to be honest one coat would be just fine, and one thin coat of Seche Vite, which was not at all necessary because Malice is shinny enough alone, but I do need a fast dry top coat. Because Malice is so damn pigmented clean it up is a bit messy, but totally worth it ♥
I got Malice in a swap with the lovely Hazel ♥










That's it for today my loves, hope you love the polish, and enjoyed the post ♥

3 comments: