Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Holographic Polka Dots

Pages

Friday, December 07, 2012

Holographic Polka Dots

Hello my dears ♥

I was playing around with Nail Canvas on my iPad last night, and I made this design with black and pink. But then I had a better idea, why not do it with holo polish. I knew I had to use OPI DS Extravagance, my favorite holo polish.
I used Revlon Black Lingerie as my base coat and OPI DS Extravagance for the polka dots.











DS Extravagance is quite easy to get in the US, but don't ask me where lol
I know my polka dots are not the best ones, but I like it, and I'm wearing it as a full mani rifht now :)
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Fall in love for this nail... just love it...
    Bjs
    Luísa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete