Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: EDK Salvatore (Indie)

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

EDK Salvatore (Indie)

Hello there ♥

This afternoon I had a wonderful surprise, my EDK order FINALLY arrived! I was so happy when I opened the box. It's was SO hard to pick one to paint my nails with, but I did, Salvatore was the one.
Salvatore is such a pretty polish, it has a red base, lots of red glitter, some black squared glitter and a little bit of magenta.
I used Revlon Revlon Red as a base coat, but only one super thing coat, just in case. I decided to go with two normal coats of Salvatore, so I could get more black glitter, I didn't have to fish for the black glitter, it came easily! This is glitter hungry, so I had to use two thick coats of Seche to make it smooth, I really need Gelous!











I absolutely LOVE this this polish, but I know I won't be able to keep it on for too long, I have it on for 2 hours now, and I already feel that damn need to swatch another one, they're all SO amazing ♥
EDK stands for Esmaltes Da Kelly, Kelly has a blog about nail polish, has swatch are amazing! I don't know if the international ladies can buy it, but here's her store link: CLICK. Try contacting her to see if she ships internationally!
Love,