Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze Stone Cold + Hits Moonbow

Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

China Glaze Stone Cold + Hits Moonbow

Hello my dears ♥

I have one pretty combo to show you today! I decided to put Stone Cold on and not use top coat over it, cause I wanted to wear it as a matte. I was going through my stash to look for a glitter I could use with it, and then I remembered I never used Moonbow. Moonbow is this gorgeous multichrome glitter from the Hits Phenomena collection.
The combo turned out quite perfect, I must say. Because it looked so pretty I decided that the next three posts will be the rest of the Hits Phenomenas.
Anyway, I used two very thin coats of Stone cold and only one coat of Moonbow, plus only one coat of Seche Vite.


I'm sorry for the dry cuticles, but look at this OMG















That's it for now, but I'll be back to show you the rest of the collection :)
Hope you loved the combo as much as I did.
Love,

1 comment:

  1. que lindo esse glitter *.*
    bjinho
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete