Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Brazilian Indie ♥

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Brazilian Indie ♥

Hello there ♥

I had a bunch of other things to post before this, BUT I just got a package with two Brazilian indie polishes, and they're freaking amazing!! One is a Floam dupe, I can't get my hands on Floam right now, so I bought the next best thing, a dupe! The other one is Femme, they're both from Penélope Luz, a VERY creative lady. Femme is this GORGEOUS glitter polish with a purple milky base, and it contains round orange glitter, square magenta glitter, orange bar glitter, small purple glitter and it also has silver/holo small glitter in it.
I used Colorama Horizonte Azul as a base color, 2 coats, and then only one coat of Seche Vite.














I really loved this polish, and I have been waiting an entire week to finally get this, and I couldn't be happier!!  This is a VERY pretty polish, and I hope I can keep it on for more than just a day, like most of my manis :)
Hope you have loved this polish, as much as I have ♥
Love,