Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Chanel Fantastic

Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Chanel Fantastic

HELLO MY LOVES ♥♥

Today is a better day, I feel better after yesterday's event! The polish I have to show you today has become one of my favorites of all times. It reminded me of Illamasqua Charisma from the moment I saw it, but it's a little bit different, and to be honest I prefer this one better than Charisma. I'll be posting a comparison between the two very soon, I promise.
I used two coats of Fantastic, but one coat would be just fine. I was super careful applying it cause I wanted it to look perfect, but the SV spoiled it a little bit, but that's just fine, cause it only shows in the pictures, and for that I'm sorry ;)
Fantastic has this subtle pink shimmer that makes me SO happy ♥

PERFECT POLISH ♥











Hope you all have enjoyed this post, and the polish ♥