Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 19 ~ Galaxy Nails

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 19 ~ Galaxy Nails

HEY DEARS ♥♥♥

Today's theme for the challenge we have galaxy nails, something I've been dying to try for a while now, amd because of the challenge I finally did it! BUT I FAILED! YES, I failed to do one of the easiest manis ever, galaxy nails!!!! The girls from one of the np groups I'm in said they liked it, and it was not a big fail, but I just don't believe it!
I used Revlon Black Lingerie, OPI That's Berry Daring, Revlon Cloud, Verity Hypnotic Blue, Adriana Galisteu Me Ama and Impala Disco Ball.
Here's the mani:



I really don't enjoy iy :S



Looking at this pictures actually makes me enjoy this mani, but just this picture!!









Hope you guys have enjoyed it more than I did :) Tomorrow's post is water marble, that should go better!!


1 comment:

  1. Why are you thinking they are awful? I honestly cannot figure that riddle out.
    This is an AWESOME galaxy!!! I really like it, I love your fun idea of the glitter and I think it's GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete