Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Bloody Splatter Dexter Inspired Mani ♥

Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bloody Splatter Dexter Inspired Mani ♥

HELLO MY DEARS ♥♥

Today's post is a splatter mani, something I never thought I would be able to do it, but guess what? I DID IT :D This is a very fun mani, and can be done with other colors, obviously!!!
For the base coat I used two coats of China Glaze White On White, and for the red blood splatters I used Revlon Revlon Red.
When I first saw a splatter mani all I could think of was how much I wanted to try it, and had to be a bloody one because of Dexter. I'm guessing everyone knows who Dexter is, the adorable and lovable serial killer ♥
If you don't just see the picture:



He's truly adorable, right? Anyways, enough with the Dexter thing, let me show you my mani:

How much do you guys enjoy this? :D



I'm so loving it ♥♥♥



pretty pretty pretty!!!


I'm really enjoying this mani!!


Oh love love love it ♥♥







That's it for today my dears. Hope you guys have enjoyed it ♥