Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: A England Tristam

Pages

Friday, August 03, 2012

A England Tristam

Hello my loves ♥

I'm SO sorry for staying away for so long, but since I got back from my trip life has been a bloody mess!! I haven't even unpacked yet LOL
Anyways, I'm quite excited about this post. I have been waiting to put my hands on this polish for a LONG time, so I finally bought it from llarowe., but took forever to finally get here, but it did!!
But I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed... every photo I saw showed a bic blue, very pretty, but it's actually more of a purple than blue.. a blurple! Don't get me wrong, it's GORGEOUS, but not what I thought it would be, but I still love it ♥
Application was perfect, clean up was just as perfect :) AND IT SHINES SO MUCH *-*


It's VERY pretty, right? But very different from the actual color...

gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.



















It's VERY pretty, right? It's quite pretty in person, but I would prefer if it was like in the pictures. But still perfect ♥