Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: SOPI Only Gold For Me GRADIENT Accent Nail

Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

SOPI Only Gold For Me GRADIENT Accent Nail

Hello my dears ♥

It has been a while, and for that I'm sorry :(

For today's post I used OPI Skull & Glossbones for the base color, and the I did a gradient on my ring finger with SOPI Only Gold For Me. I loved it, and my friends were just as in love as I was *o*

S&G application was VERY easy and smooth, no problems at all. OGFM gradient was very easy as well, only trouble I had was because S&G was still too wet, and you'll see what happened.....

Here are the pictures:

Before the gradient :)



I enjoyed this quite a lot, how do you feel about it?


This is what happened, cause the S&G was still wet, but this is a macro shot, it didn't show up this much.










I got this from SuiLing for my birthday, it's gorgeous, right? *-*




Hope you have enjoyed it ♥