Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Revlon Garden GRADIENT

Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Revlon Garden GRADIENT

HI LOVES ♥♥♥

YES, I'VE BECOME A GRADIENT WHORE!!!! I've been having SO MUCH FUN making gradient nails LOL I'm just waiting my nails to get seriously long so I can have a seriously fun gradient with much more than just two colors :D

The gradient of the day is Revlon Garden as base color and the gradient was done, once again, with LA Girl Watermelon Splash. I really did love that one, it smells really good and it's a gorgeous green!

The gradient effect doesn't show up so much, cause the LA Girl is quite cheer, but shows up a little bit, and it does look good, despite my nubbins and all! :@

Revlon Garden was very easy to apply, very smooth, one coat would have been enough, but I decided to go with two. Then I made the gradient with LA Girl Watermelon Splash, I sponged the nails three times just to make sure it looked good. After that I applied one coat of top cot just to make it smooth, cause gradient nails always get quite bumpy without the top coat.

For those who have been following the blog for a while now, you probably already know how much I love posting tons of pictures, so here we go:








VERY BAD cleanup, but oooh this looks pretty *o*















I'm sorry for the nubbins and the bad cleanup, but I hope you guys have enjoyed this post ♥

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty gradient. I also love doing gradient nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the color and that sweet sweet shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for gradients too. It's so much fun. And really easy way of perking up a manicure

    ReplyDelete