Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: H&M Blue My Mind

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

H&M Blue My Mind

HELLO LOVES ♥

I know, I know, I already did a post about Blue My Mind, but this polish is just SO gorgeous I HAD to wear it again!! At first I wasn't going to make a post about this polish since I already had done it once. But then I started to take some pretty awesome pictures of it, and I thought I HAVE TO MAKE A BLOG POST ABOUT IT! *-* And here I am, making a blog post about it. This polish went on very smooth, cleanup was very easy as well!
Everything about this polish makes me happy, the color, the formula, everything! I think I can easily say this is my favorite polish of all times! It's the perfect cream blue :)
Enough with the chitchat, let's get to the pictures already:


Just too them gorgeous *o*



I'M SO FREAKING DROOLING *-*














Hope you guys enjoy it my loves! I know I have ♥

4 comments:

  1. I also have this nail polish, it´s beautiful! It's so easy to apply and it looks great on the nails! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. Would be interesting to see it compared with Nails Inc Baker Street.

    ReplyDelete