Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Orly ~ Androgynie

Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Orly ~ Androgynie

HELLO MY DEARS ♥

Well, after a month of waiting, Ashley's package FINALLY arrived!!!! We were going seriously crazy about it, cause it took forever to get here!!! But it's here now, and I'm in love with everything she got me ♥ I was pretty much head over heels when I opened the package an saw the bottles, and right away I decided I was gonna wear one of those, so I chose Orly Androgynie! :)
CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE ASH'S BLOG: http://www.ashleyispolishaddicted.com/
This polish is not a new one, but I don't care cause it's gorgeous and I was dying to get my hands on it for a while now, and I can say for sure I'm very happy with it!!!! I was kinda scared that because of all the glitter I would have to use a lot of top coat, SILLY ME!!!! It was perfect!!! No need for tons of top coat, only one, and it dried really fast too!
I'm more than happy with this, but now let's see the pictures:

GORGEOUS!!!!!





Are you in love already?! :D










Ash, once again, thank you so much for the polishes I loved it ♥
Hope you guys like it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love that one too! I need to put that on my wish list. So pretty!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete