Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: OPI The One That Got Away

Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

OPI The One That Got Away

hello loves ♥

A few weeks ago I bought this polish, at first  I didn't really liked it, but then I swatch it in my nail wheel, and it was love at second sigh!!! This polish is seriously gorgeous, but it's a freaking pain in the ass to take pictures of! I couldn't get one decent picture of it, not one showing the true beauty of it... But something just wasn't making me happy, so I changed it, will make another post soon =)
I'll post some pictures, and you can see for yourself and tell me what you think of it:

Pretty? YES.


Let's give it a minute for some drooling *o*







That's it for now dears, hope you like this polish and the post!!! :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this color. I think it's about to go on my toes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I go ooh-ing and aah-ing over that color, and then I go and realise that I own but have never worn it. Shame on me!

    Like TrailerHood Chic said, this is a perfect color for toes.

    ReplyDelete