Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Franken ~ I Want You In My Fuschia

Pages

Friday, March 09, 2012

Franken ~ I Want You In My Fuschia

Hello my dear ♥♥♥

Today I seriously couldn't decide which polish to wear, while I was picking up the bottles I found this franken I made a little while ago, and when I first made it I didn't really like it, but looking at the bottle today I was actually really happy with it! So I went for it! =)
This cutie didn't have a name till a few hours ago, when I asked my friends if they could name it, since I have no inspiration! Michelle came up with this name, I Want You In My Fuschia, and I absolutely loved it!!! ♥
It took me 2 coats only, and the normal ones, nothing thick, and one coat of seche! :)
Hope you guys like it:








I'm enjoying this polish!!!


Looks pretty don't you think? :D










Close up.

Hope you like my franken ♥

2 comments: