Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Fantasy Fire over Jade Jump ~ GORGEOUS!!!!!

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fantasy Fire over Jade Jump ~ GORGEOUS!!!!!

Hey dears =DDD

Remember I was really pissed about that damn green?! Well, I decided to layer it, and it's crazy gorgeous!!!!! Fantasy Fire really goes perfectly over any polish, doesn't it? I was able to achieve pretty much the color on the bottle, and really looks great!
I don't have much to talk about this one, so let's get to the pictures already!!

Is it gorgeous, or is it gorgeous?! :D

And then the green :D









Let's take along minute to seriously drool over this one!!!





Did you drool much?! LOL I already have two new posts ready, weird don't you think?! For me, at least!!!
Hope you have enjoyed the post guys! ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I NEED to get the fantasy fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!! I have this color (Fantasy Fire) and cant wait to layer it and play around!!

    ReplyDelete