Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits - 370 Glitter Forte (Dark Blue)(PICTURE HEAVY!!)

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hits - 370 Glitter Forte (Dark Blue)(PICTURE HEAVY!!)


GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HITS GLITTERS! The first one I used was the green one, my last post, and it was so pretty, but this one is 100 times better, I really loved it! This dark blue is just so perfect!!! Application was great, better than the green one, actually, but like the green one, this one was sot smooch either, so I used two coats of seche vite, which was actually way better than just one... A little something I forgot to say on my other post, this polish sucks without top coat, seriously, it doesn't shinny at all!!!! WEIRD? YES! But I always use top coat, so it doesn't really make that much of a difference... As you can see I was able to clean it better this time, thumbs up! (Y)
Lets see the pictures, and you can judge if you love it or you love it!!! hahaha
All of the pictures are without flash :)








SUPER ACCURATE!!!!!






It needed a close up! =D
Loved it? HAHAHAHA
As previously said, I will change my mani more often this week because of Carnival, so expect more glitter!
BTW I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading the blog, it means a lot =)

3 comments:

  1. This brand of glitter is my favorite, there's nothing more powerfull than this! I don't have this color but I have the others... amazing outcome! I don't apply top coat over these glitter, they don't shine as you had said but it's something that I particularly like about these glitters.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete