Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits - 369 Glitter Forte (PINKISH PURPLE GLITTER)

Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hits - 369 Glitter Forte (PINKISH PURPLE GLITTER)



It turns out I used my last polish for almost a week!!! WTF?! I said I was gonna change it way more, BUT today was the only day I had the energy, since I didn't go out... I've been going out non stop since Saturday, it might not seem that much, I mean, only three days... But those those three days were hard to deal with, I went to the street to follow some street blocks, I don't know how to call it, really, but that's the literal translation from portuguese to english! I was waking up at 3PM and going out at 5PM, and coming back home at 3AM pretty much dead, cause I would walk a LOT, and drink among other things, and that's basically what happens in Carnival. Today I just couldn't sand the idea of going out, so I stayed in, painted my nails and rested for a little while, and tomorrow I'll go out again, just cause it's fun ;)
Now I feel really bad for not changing my polish like I said I would, I though I would have the time and energy for that but just didn't happen :/ I'm really sorry!
Just a quick warning, THIS POLISH IS NOT THIS PURPLE!!!!!!!! IT'S MORE OF A FUCHSIA, BUT MY CAMERA SUCKS AND IT DIDN'T WANT TO CAPTURE THE FUCHSIA, ONLY THE PURPLE!
That said, to the pictures:


THE ACTUAL COLOR OF THE POLISH IS THE ONE IN THE BOTTLE!!!





















It would be awesome if there was a purple polish like in those pictures, and it would be even more awesome if I could take at least one good picture of it :( But it's still gorgeous!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A bunch of pics to show this beauty! Perfect. As I had said before, I love this strong glitters by Hits.
    =D
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete