Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: H&M - Blue My Mind (PICTURE HEAVY)

Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

H&M - Blue My Mind (PICTURE HEAVY)


First of all, I can not believe I finally have this polish!!!! I've been drooling over it for a long time, but i finally got it :) As I said before, my mom's best friend bought it for me in Sweden, and I'm in love with it!
In the bottle the polish is already gorgeous, but when my manicure applied it on my nails I almost had a heart attack, and that's how gorgeous this polish is! I could not get and accurate picture of this damn thing ¬ But I'm pretty sure everyone already knows it, since this is a very old shade.....
I did my best to get as close to the color as possible, but I didn't get much luck! :/
I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING ALMOST A WEEK FOR ME TO POST IT!!!!


Blue My Mind

Kinda dark, but pretty close to the actual color!














Hope you like it!
Thanks for reading it! :)


9 comments:

  1. this means i finally need to use mine XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shade & you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOOOOOOO pretty! Your nails are very pretty too! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun color!!!
    Oh! I nominated you for an award!!!
    http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I have this one for ages, used it once and never paid it much attention!
    It is great for stamping tho! You should try! =D

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in looooooooooveeeeeeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!!! Look at this shade of blue, OMG!
    =]
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete