Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: A England Galahad and CND Sapphire Sparkle

Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A England Galahad and CND Sapphire Sparkle

Hello my dears!!! =D
Today I'm using A England Galahad with CND Sapphire Sparkle over it, and it looks GORGEOUS!!!! I'm really loving this combo, aren't you?!
Galahad is a gorgeous cream teal, it was super easy to apply, it went like butter, and Sapphire Sparkle was the same, but that one is an amazing sparkling blue glitter, with a clean base! 

















Enjoy my loves!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Blue is my fav colour and in this combination looks more awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana, I'm flabbergasted about the combo! I love teal and I'm crazy for a polish like this, I mean, the England one...
    =]
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete