Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nail of The Week ~ Sinful Colors - What's Your Name 319

Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Nail of The Week ~ Sinful Colors - What's Your Name 319


Like I previously said I had my mani/pedi today(yesterday) and I painted my nails with What's Your Name from Sinful Colors, and it's super pretty. Only problem is that you can see the blue shimmer on the nail, like in the bottle, but you can't see the purple shimmer you see on the bottle, even with the right light, that's kind of disappointing, but I'll get over it, cause it's still really pretty! :D And my toes are painted with Planks a Lot from OPI, which is a super cute purple. My toes are ugly as hell, do not judge please ;)
Here it is:

Sinful Colors ~ What's Your Name 319 





My ugly toes with OPI's Planks a Lot

Even thought my toes are terrible I'm loving the color, and I'm loving my hands with my new sinful colors :)
Enjoy