Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nail Mail, AGAIN!!! Flakies....

Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Nail Mail, AGAIN!!! Flakies....


Hello my lovely dears!!!when I got home from the salon I had a pretty box from sedex just waiting for me with the doorman... It contained 4 new flakies and a bunch of other polishes, but those are for my swap! ;)
My new flakies are AMAZING *-* Three of them have a solid color background: purple, purplish pink and bright pink; one of the is a top coat! They are all from Hits flakies collection: Salsa, Can Can, Fox Trot and Cha Cha Cha.
Lets go to the pictures already!!!!

Fox Trot, Salsa, Can Can and Cha Cha Cha:



Salsa is a SUPER pretty pink, with dark pink flakies!

The flakies also kinda look a little bit orange.

Can Can has a purple background with blueish/greenish flakies, apparently the flakies are blue most of the time.

Blue flakies:

Green flakies:

Fox Trot has a purplish pink background with some orange/pink flakies, and sometimes green.

Pink flakies:

Orange and Green flakies:

Cha Cha Cha is a flakie top coat, it looks like green and orange flakies.

Orange flakies:

Can you see a little bit of the green??

I hope you enjoy my new flakies, cause i sure will! Have no idea when the next nail mail will be, but probably very soon, I HOPE!
Next I'm posting my Nail of The Week :)

1 comment: