Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Colorama ~ White Petal (Pétala Branca)

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Colorama ~ White Petal (Pétala Branca)

hello loves ;)
today I decided that I wanted to paint my nails with a white polish, and that's what I did, and I'm actually very much in love with it.... I haven't found the perfect white yet, so far all of them were waaaay too creamy and not easy to use, and this one was no exception.. my manicure had a little bit of trouble to use it, but she managed to make it look good =D
It has been a long long time since I've used white, more than one year I believe...
Since I haven't found my perfect white yet you guys tell me: which white is the best to you?!?!

My super creamy White Petal from Colorama:


OOOOH my nails are getting really long, don't you think?

This one was with flash..

Can you see how creamy this is?





Little bit of close up :)



The Trace Face Philes believes that Alpine Snow from OPI is the perfect white, and I was actually considering getting it, well see if I can get my hands in one of that beauty!

I'll probably do something different with my nails by Sunday! Who knows?, maybe I'll do a marble nail... We'll see which colors I'll use, maybe some blue, or purple... Maybe even some holos! LOL
Se you!

2 comments: