Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: COLORAMA ~ GLAMOUR PINK AND... FAKE NAILS!!!

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

COLORAMA ~ GLAMOUR PINK AND... FAKE NAILS!!!

I now have two broken nails WTF?!! I couldn't stand looking to my hand and seen that "space" between my fingers, so I decided to get some fake nails, and it turns out they were quite beautiful so I decided to wear them on all of my fingers, just to keep it on the same size and shape! My nails were looking AMAZING after putting those fakes ones, and I loved it ;)
I was on the mood for something around pink and red, so I found the perfect reddish pink with shimmer!
BTW I'M OVER TANNED! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? LOL Now seriously, I'm over tanned, but I do know how it happened! :D Will post some pictures later!
Now to my fake nails pictures LOL








I really enjoyed this pink, hope you do too! =)